Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
BLU-Kote Aerosol Livestock Wound Spray
The Dr. Naylor BKA Blu-Kote Aerosol Livestock Wound Spray is an effective livestock wound spray for treatment of surface wounds, abrasions, and ringworm. This antiseptic, fast-drying Blu-Kote wound care spray is highly effective against pus-producing bacteria and common fungus infections. Use this anti-fungal spray to penetrate and reduce pus formation and dry up secretions of pox-like lesions.
• 5 oz. Aerosol for easier application
• Clean and dry affected area thoroughly before spraying. Scrub and remove scale and scab on Ringworm before first application. Shake well. Remove protective cap. Hold upright. Point nozzle opening toward lesion and spray from a distance of 4-8 inches. Only a light application is needed
• For external veterinary use only. In case of serious burns, deep or puncture wounds, or if redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult veterinarian.
• Keep away from eyes, mouth, nostrils, and mucous membranes. Do not spray in eyes. Do not inhale. Do not use on cats. Prevent dogs from licking treated areas. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture.
• Do not store or use near heat or open flame.
• Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees may cause bursting. Never throw container into a live fire or incinerate.
• Blu-kote stains wet or dry.
• Not for use on horses intended for food.
• For animal use only.
• Keep from reach of children, use only as directed.