Free shipping on qualifying purchases of $99 or more. Exclusions apply
The Crescent Nicholson double-cut rectangular files have a comfortable handle and tungsten points for improved filing when working on distributor points that are tipped with tungsten or iridium. The double-cut pattern files away material aggressively, making this the perfect file for difficult work removing burls or ridges from metalwork. The thin rectangular shape can reach into restricted areas, and the chisel teeth are shaped to fit into small gaps easily.
• American pattern file with tungsten-tipped teeth
• Ideal for dressing distributor points that are tipped with tungsten or iridium
• Thin rectangular shape fits into restricted areas without compromising on strength
• Double-cut pattern is perfect for rougher work or removing material quickly
• Chisel-shaped teeth enter slots or gaps easily
• Handle-shaped tang can fit into larger cushioned handles or be a handle by itself