Tingley Phase 2 Jacket
An innovative jacket constructed from a combination of 150 denier fluorescent yellow-green polyester and 360 gram black fleece that keeps you warm and visible, yet cool and comfortable for 3 season protection.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 compliant jacket for high visibility.
● Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
● Insulating heavy weight fleece provides warmth and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 4 exterior pockets for added convenience.
● Breathable, insulating fabric for 3 season comfort.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seals out wind.
● Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure.
● Right and left breast security pockets with zipper closure.
● Adjustable elastic drawcord at waist for easy adjustment.
● Black material in high wear areas helps conceal dirt.
● Sleeves are lined for ease of use.
● 2 Mic Tabs.
● Can be zipped into the Icon (J24122 & J24129) outer shell to create a multi-season comfort system.