Taste Of The Wild® Rocky Mountain Feline® Recipe with Roasted Venison & Smoked Salmon
- The unique combination of roasted venison and smoked salmon provide your cat with proper protein, vital to a lean and healthy body, while legumes, vegetables, fruits and carefully selected ingredients provide them with the balanced nutrition nature intended
- Legumes, vegetables and fruits, including peas, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your cat s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system
- A complete diet formulated without grains and with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added. Includes 80 million CFU/lb probiotics guaranteed for digestive support
- Taste of the Wild is a family-owned company, and every recipe is made in the USA with high-quality ingredients from carefully vetted sources around the globe
- Taste Of The Wild recipes are produced in a facility that manufactures products with grains, so while it’s unlikely, there may be trace amounts of grain in Taste of the Wild products
Chicken meal; peas; sweet potatoes; chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols); pea protein; potato protein; roasted venison; smoked salmon; natural flavor; ocean fish meal; DL-Methionine; potassium chloride; taurine; choline chloride; dried chicory root; tomatoes; blueberries; raspberries; yucca schidigera extract; dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product; dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product; dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product; dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product; dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product; zinc proteinate; vitamin E supplement; niacin; manganese proteinate; copper proteinate; zinc sulfate; manganese sulfate; copper sulfate; thiamine mononitrate; vitamin A supplement; biotin; potassium iodide; calcium pantothenate; riboflavin ; pyridoxine hydrochloride; vitamin B12 supplement; manganous oxide; sodium selenite; vitamin D supplement; folic acid.Contains a source of live (viable); naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 42.0% minimum; Crude Fat 18.0% minimum; Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum; Moisture 10.0% maximum; Zinc 120 mg/kg minimum; Selenium 0.3 mg/kg minimum; Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum; Taurine 0.15% minimum; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum; Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum; Bacillus subtilis; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Enterococcus faecium; Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80;000;000 CFU/lb *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.