BernzOmatic 14.1 OZ. MAP-PRO™ Hand Torch Cylinder
Work faster and more efficiently with a higher burn temperature than standard propane. The Bernzomatic MAP-Pro Hand Torch Cylinder contains premium fuel suited for a variety of job site projects including soldering large copper pipes, brazing and heat treating. Constructed of durable steel, the slim, lightweight cylinder is easy to grip and maneuver. Flame temperature in air is 3,730 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use with hand torches designed for MAP-Pro fuel, including Bernzomatic torches
- Flame temperature in air of 3,730° F / 2054.4° C, ideal for medium to heavy soldering and brazing
- Faster heat transfer than propane fuel
- Slim, lightweight cylinder is easy to grip and maneuver
- Durable steel construction
- CGA600 Connection