Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 Diesel Engine Oil
Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 is an advanced full synthetic, high-performance diesel engine oil that delivers long drain capability, exceptional low-temperature performance and helps extend engine life for modern diesel engines operating in severe conditions.
Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 is an advanced full synthetic, high-performance diesel engine oil that delivers long drain capability, exceptional low-temperature performance and helps extend engine life for modern diesel engines operating in severe applications.
Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 engine oil is formulated to deliver exceptional performance in newer and older engine designs, including those with emission control systems. Its proprietary formulation meets or exceeds the requirements of OEMs, and its state-of-the-art technology provides:
- Outstanding performance at extreme temperatures
- Our best cold-weather protection
- Our best protection for drivers with extended oil drain intervals
- Enhanced emissions systems protection in a variety of severe conditions
The outstanding performance of Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 engine oil is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major equipment builders and application of the latest lubrication technology.
Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 diesel engine oil is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- The latest heavy-duty diesel engines, including those equipped with after treatment systems and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel applications using older and naturally aspirated conventional designs
- On-highway engines operating in both high-speed/high-load and stop-and-go conditions
- Off-highway engines operating in severe low-speed/heavy-load conditions using up to 500 ppm sulfur fuels
- Virtually all diesel-powered equipment from American and European builders
- High-performance gasoline engines and mixed fleets
- Refrigeration units
Meets or exceeds demanding specifications of major OEMs
- Formulated with advanced synthetic base stocks to help improve fuel economy*
- Excellent oxidation performance that helps reduce engine deposits to keep engines running reliably
- Excellent anti-wear and anti-scuff properties help control wear in heavy-duty operation to help promote long engine life
- Excellent low-temperature performance allows for increased oil flow to critical bearing surfaces at startup and controls low-temperature sludge formation in stop-and-go service
- Stay-in-grade shear stability maintains viscosity in severe, high-temperature service, provides wear protection and helps reduce oil consumption
- Excellent protection against oil thickening and degradation contributes to long drain interval capability, helping to reduce the number of oil changes and oil disposal needs
*Compared to an SAE 15W-40 engine oil. Actual savings are dependent on vehicle engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity.