Free shipping on qualifying purchases of $99 or more. Exclusions apply
Shoofly Horse Leggins are some of the best fly boots for horses, offering season-long protection and minimizing stomping and swishing by simply keeping the flies off your horse’s or donkey’s legs. Flies are a huge nuisance during the warmer months and most horses can benefit from fly leg wraps, as it limits the flies’ access to the legs. Use them while out on the trail, in the warmup ring, or during turnout to keep your horse calm and comfortable.
• Will not sag
• Easy-to-use Velcro fasteners
• Prevents painful bites from flies and other biting insects
• Reduces stress and stomping caused by fly bites
• Prevents Botflies from laying eggs and causing botfly larvae infestation
• Decreases healing time of abrasions and wounds by allowing air flow
• Reduces joint irritation, hoof problems, and muscle fatigue caused by continuous stomping
• Does not restrict blood flow or range of motion
• Pack of 4
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. Shoofly Leggins Horse Fly Boots are designed with a breathable plastic mesh with sew-in stays to help prevent sagging during use. For added durability and wearability, these boots feature heavy-duty Velcro and to help eliminate embedded wild oats, burrs and foxtails, the lower edge is finished with felt. These loose-fitting, chemical-free Shoofly Leggins are perfect for fly season to help prevent painful fly bites and to help reduce stressful stomping, which leads to hoof damage and leg fatigue.