We care that your pet is at his best, every single day, which is why we developed Wildology™ – our Super Premium dog food is filled with all the good stuff, and none of the junk!
• Real, farm-raised chicken is the no.1 ingredient.
• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
• Responsibly-sourced ingredients.
• Wildology is the only brand of pet food with SUPERLIFE PRO™, our probiotic and superfood blend.
• Formulated without corn, without wheat, without soy & without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
• 30lb. bag
• Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, white rice, dried yeast, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, millet, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root,kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid (preservative), vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
• Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min 26.0%, Crude Fat min 15.0%, Crude Fiber max 3.0%, Moisture max 10.0%, DHA min 0.05%, Zinc min 150 mg/kg, Selenium min 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A min 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E min 150 IU/kg, Taurine* min 0.1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* min 2.8%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* min 0.6%, Total Microorganisms* min 50,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
• Calorie Content (Calculated): 3,669 kcal/kg (396 kcal/cup) Metabolizable Energy