Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
• Dual-Fuel: Easy access control – two independent fuel systems – zero tolerance for wrong fuel type.
• Thermostatic Control: Automatically shuts on and off, 5-settings, and an easily accessible thermal sensor for adjusting sensitivity.
• Dual Burner: Provides 2 rows of flames for a fuller looking fire.
• Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS): Turns the unit off when low oxygen levels are detected.
• Battery Assisted Ignition: Ignition is quick and effortless with one continuous press of the battery-assisted push-button igniter.
• 99.9% Efficient: Reduces consumer energy cost by efficiently heating the space.
Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
Brand Name: Pleasant Hearth
CSA Listed: Yes
Depth: 14.37 inch
Heat Output: 30000 British thermal unit
Heating Area: 1000 square foot
Height: 28.27 inch
Packaging Type: Boxed
Power or Fuel Type: Natural Gas/Propane
Remote Control: No
UL Listed: No
Width: 31.93 inch
Heating Area Range: > 900 sq. ft.
Installation Items Needed (Not Provided):
• 8'' Adjustable Wrench
• 8'' Pipe Wrench
• Flexible Gas Line (24'' Min.) or 1/2'' Black Pipe
• 90 Deg. 3/8 NPT x 3/8'' Flare Fitting or 3/8'' Street Elbow
• Sealant (Resistant to Propane (LP) Gas)
• Shut Off Valve
1) A variety of options are possible for routing the Gas Connection Lines depending on where
your Gas Supply line is located. Install the 3/8'' Fitting to the Heater Cabinet Regulator
using Sealant and direct the attachment and either left or right toward the Gas Supply Line.