Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
Indicated for eye and ear infections surface wounds cuts and abrasions in dogs and cats.Remove cap and squeeze container to fore a stream of powder disectly into the eye.
• 1.59 oz.
• 0.2% nitrofurazone
• Eye infections - Squeeze container to force a stream of powder directly into the eye. Repeat treatment daily. If no improvement after four days a new diagnosis should be made or a veterinarian consulted.
• Ear infections - Clean inside of ear and ear canal with cotton. Insert nozzle of container into ear canal and squeeze twice. Repeat daily until improvement is noted.
• Surface wounds, cuts, and abrasions - Apply daily until danger from infection is eliminated or until healing takes place.
• FDA approved antibacterial powder for pet wound care
• Made in the USA
• Ready-to-use as an alternative to pet bandages
• Shake or rotate to loosen pet styptic powder.
• Federal Law prohibits the use of this product in food producing animals