Mobil Delvac 1300 Super Diesel Engine Oil-15W-40-2.5 Gallon
Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super 10W-30 and 15W-40 are advanced diesel engine oils that help extend engine life, allowing you to run your business with confidence. These oils meet or exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements and deliver high performance in both on- and off-highway applications.
Fully backward compatible, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super engine oils deliver exceptional performance in both newer and older heavy-duty engines. Its carefully tailored formulation provides:
- Performance up to 50 percent beyond OEM-recommended ODIs*
- 50 percent more wear protection than required in API engine tests
- Outstanding oxidation stability
- Excellent soot and viscosity control
Developed in close collaboration with OEMs, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super engine oils are recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments in the trucking, mining, construction, agricultural and marine industries. Accordingly, these oils also meet or exceed the requirements of API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 and CH-4 service categories, as well as key OEM requirements. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super engine oils are universal, meaning they may also be used in gasoline engines requiring the API SN specification.
- Mobil Delvac 1300 Super diesel engine oils are recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- The latest heavy-duty diesel engines, including those equipped with after treatment systems and EGR
- Diesel applications using older and naturally aspirated conventional designs
- On-highway heavy-duty trucking and off-highway applications including trucking, mining, construction, agriculture and marine
- On-highway applications operating in both high-speed/high-load conditions and short haul pick-up/delivery service
- Off-highway applications operating in severe low-speed/heavy-load conditions using up to 500 ppm sulfur fuels
- High-performance gasoline engines requiring API SN and mixed fleet operations
- Diesel-powered equipment from American, European and Japanese OEMs