Milton Dial Single Head Tire Tread Depth Pressure Gauge, 0 to 120 PSI
Does Not Ship To:
Calculate Estimated Shipping
Dial type gauge with internal diaphragm construction for greater durability.
- ACCURATE: Dial measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 0-120) and kilopascal (kPa, 0-800, increments of 20) readings.
- SINGLE CHUCK HEAD: Dial tire gauge w/built-in tire tread depth.
- 45-degree chuck for easier access to tire valves.
- Durable, protective rubber boot.
- DEFLATOR VALVE: Built-in deflating tire valve to bleed off overinflated tires or deflate to desired pressure.
- COMPATIBLE/MULTI-USE: Milton tire gauges are versatile and handy for use on Cars, SUVs, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, and more.