Med Concepts KN95 Protective Face Mask
Protect yourself from airborne dust, pollen and other allergens with the KN95 Protective Face Mask. Suitable for adults' daily travel protection, the 5-ply foldable face mask has a filtration efficiency of greater than/equal 95%, to protect against microns greater than 0.3 in. size, effectively protecting respiratory health. The nose piece fits securely over the bridge of the nose and the ear bands keep the mask secure from shifting during movement. Ideal for daily use at home and at work, travel, or trips to the supermarket and gym, the masks help prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles and allergens.
Warning: this mask is not intended as a replacement for gas masks and medical masks. Not suitable for toxic environments. Not for use of breathing is impeded or unsteady, or during sleep. Masks are disposable and cannot be washed or reused.
- KN95 grade (N95 and FFP2 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus
- KN95 mask is required to stop AT LEAST 95% of particles of 0.3 microns in size
- Meets WHO Coronavirus latest guidance 25gsm non-woven + 25gsm meltblown fabric + 25gsm non-woven fabric
- Protects the respiratory system
- Dispose of KN95 masks when wet or dirty
- Elastic earloops for easy donning and a secure fit