Free shipping on qualifying purchases of $99 or more. Exclusions apply
THE IDEAL BOOT FOR LESS THAN IDEAL CONDITIONS.
When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, LaCrosse Footwear's rubber formula is relentless. Highly abrasion-resistant, chemical resistant, and waterproof, a steel toe and metatarsal guard are added to the Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards.
• OZONE & TEAR RESISTANT RUBBER: Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
• LACE-UP TOP FOR A SECURE FIT: Lace up capability for an adjustable, secure fit.
• TOE GUARD: We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
• VIBRAM 132 MONTAGNA OUTSOLE: Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
• COMFORT ZONE: Mild Climates
|Style||Weight||Height||Insulation||Traction||Footbed||Shank||Protection||Color||Safety||Last Type||Lining||Liner||Manufacturing||Toe Protection|
|00228050||6.7 lbs per pair||16"||Non-Insulated||Oil & Slip Resistant||EVA||Fiberglass||Electrical Hazard Certified, Metatarsal Guard||Black||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH||Factory Last||Waterproof||Nylon Fabric||Imported||Metatarsal Guard/Steel Toe|