Join us in-store for our Ladies Night Event Thursday, December 1st at 5pm!
Kaput Combo Bait is a unique rodenticide that not only controls labelled rodents, but will also treat the fleas they carry. This bait is effective against Norway rats, roof rats, house mice, and voles.
• Kaput Combo Bait Mini Pellets Place Packs come ready to use but it is recommended to place in tamper-resistant bait stations.
How to Use
• Step 1: Determine areas of your home where you have noticed rodent activity and put place packs in these target areas, preferably inside a bait station.
• Step 2: To use this product to treat for house mice, open a pack and apply ¼ to ½ ounce of bait per bait placement. You can use one 2-ounce place pack in areas where there is severe mouse activity. Separate the bait placements at an interval of 12 feet. Maintain a fresh supply of bait for 15 days or until there is no longer signs of mouse activity.
• Step 3: To use this product to treat for Norway Rats and Roof Rats, apply at a rate of 2 to 8 place packs per bait placement. Space baits placements at an interval of 15 to 30 feet. Make sure to maintain a fresh supply of bait for 10 days or until rat activity has ceased and there are no signs of rats feeding on the bait.
•Step 4: While wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of any carcasses and leftover bait.
Where to Use
• Kaput Combo Bait Mini Place Packs can be applied either indoors or outdoors where rodents have been active. Before placing the bait identify trouble areas where rodents have been sighted or where their feces have been found, these will be ideal places to place the bait. These areas include, alongside walls, by gnawed openings, in corners and concealed places, between floors and walls, and beside burrow openings.
When to Use
• Use Kaput Combo Bait Mini Pellets Place Packs during periods of high rodent activity or when a rodent has trespassed into your home. Prime times around around the winter when temperatures have cooled and rodents are looking for a warm place to stay.
• Kaput Combo Bait Mini Pellets Place Packs are safe to use around pets and children when applied according to the product label instructions. Always wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling or applying this product.
• Do not expose children, pets, or other non-target animals to rodenticides.
• Dogs and other predatory and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten the bait.
• Tamper-resistant bait stations must be used if children, pets, non-target mammals, or birds have access to bait.
• Apply bait in locations out of reach of children, pets, domestic animals, and non-target wildlife in tamper-resistant bait stations. These bait stations must be resistant to destruction by children under six years of age and dogs, and must be used in a manner that prevents such children from reaching into bait compartments and obtaining bait. If bait can be shaken from stations when they are lifted, units must be secured or otherwise immobilized.
• 4 pound pail comes with 32 two ounce packs and the box comes with 250 place packs.