Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
Simply tough. The 6-inch Kittson leather steel toe boot delivers best-in-class slip and oil resistance along with comfort, support, and all-day performance. The full grain brown leather, welted construction, and steel shank offer durability, long-lasting performance, and stability. The comfortable sole is a long lasting, heat resistant material that keeps you safe and secure in any environment. Trust these boots to deliver comfort, durable performance from farming, ranching, and any demanding outdoor work.
• STEEL TOE: Meets ASTM Safety Standards
• SLIP RESISTANT: Meets ASTM Safety Standards
• ELECTRICAL HAZARD: Meets ASTM Safety Standards
• ENERG: Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
• HRO: Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
• CUSHIN™: CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
• SLIP RESISTANT: Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
|Safety Toe||ASTM Standard||ASTM F3445-21, SR||Leather Type||Height||Construction||Footbed||Shank|
|Steel Toe||ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH||Yes||Full Grain||6-Inch||Welt||Removable Polyurethane||Steel|
||Country of Origin|
|3 Lbs. 10 Oz.||CH-05
||Yes||Rubber-EVA Treker - White
||Made In Vietnam|