Free shipping on qualifying purchases of $99 or more. Exclusions apply
Simply tough. The 6-inch Kittson leather steel toe boot delivers best-in-class slip and oil resistance along with comfort, support, and all-day performance. The full grain brown leather, welted construction, and steel shank offer durability, long-lasting performance, and stability. The comfortable sole is a long lasting, heat resistant material that keeps you safe and secure in any environment. Trust these boots to deliver comfort, durable performance from farming, ranching, and any demanding outdoor work.
• STEEL TOE: Meets ASTM Safety Standards
• SLIP RESISTANT: Meets ASTM Safety Standards
• ELECTRICAL HAZARD: Meets ASTM Safety Standards
• ENERG: Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
• HRO: Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
• CUSHIN™: CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
• SLIP RESISTANT: Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
|ASTM F3445-21, SR
|ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH
|Country of Origin
|3 Lbs. 10 Oz.
|Rubber-EVA Treker - White
|Made In Vietnam