Imports Exclusive 22" Copper Chun Bird Bath
These ceramic bird baths have been designed to turn and lock the top into position on the pedestal help prevent the top from being knocked off and broken.
• Place your birdbath away from foliage where predators hide.
• Place your birdbath a few yards from trees so that birds can perch on limbs and groom themselves.
• Keep water fresh to attract birds and prevent algae.
• Add pebbles or rocks for birds to land on when drinking or bathing.
•To prevent water from freezing in your birdbath in the winter use a de-icer.
• If your birdbath cannot be maintained in the winter turn your birdbath top over or take indoors. Freezing water may cause the basin to crack.