Garden Tech Sevin Ready to Use Trigger Spray Insect Killer, 32oz.
Sevin Outdoor Insect Killer Ready-To-Spray kills over 500 listed insects on vegetables, fruits, flowers, ornamentals, lawns and around the home perimeter. Simply attach your garden hose sprayer to the spray nozzle to protect plants and controls nuisance pests such as ants, fleas, ticks, spiders, Japanese beetles, aphids, cabbage worms and outdoor roaches. Use throughout the growing season to kill insects outdoors with short pre-harvest intervals for edibles. Best of all, it is fast acting and protects for up to 3 months.
• Kills by contact and keeps protecting up to 3 months
• Protects over 250 fruits and vegetables
• Non-staining great for rose gardens and home perimeter treatments
• Kills over 500 pest types
• This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Bark Beetles, Beetles, Black Widow Spiders, Borers, Brown Dog Ticks, Cabbage Loopers, Cankerworms, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Caterpillars, Cherry Fruit Flies, Cicadas, Codling Moths, Colorado Potato Beetles, Corn Earworms, Cotton Aphids and Cowpea Aphids, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cucumber Beetles, Cutworms, Daddy Long Legs Spiders, Deer Ticks, Diamondback Moths, Digger Wasps, Earwigs, Fire Ants, Firebrats, Flea Beetles, Fruit Flies, Grape Flea Beetles, Greenhouse Whiteflies, Gypsy Moths, Harlequin Bugs, Hickory Shuckworms, Hornworms, House Spiders, Houseflies, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Lace Bugs, Leaf Miners and Tip Moths, Leaf-Feeding Caterpillars, Leafhoppers, Leafrollers, Leafrollers and Leaftiers, Lily Leaf Beetles, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Mealybugs, Mexican Bean Beetles, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Moths, Onion Maggots, Onion Thrips, Paper Wasps, Pear Psylla, Pecan Weevils, Pine Beetles, Plum Curculios, Potato Beetles, Potato Leafhoppers, Psylla (Psyllids), Roaches, Root Weevil Adults, Sawflies, Scale Insects, Seed Corn Maggots, Silverfish, Spiders, Spirea Aphids, Spittlebugs, Springtails, Squash Bugs, Squash Vine Borers, Stink Bugs, Stinkbugs, Subterranean Termites, Tent Caterpillars, Termites, Thrips, Ticks, Tomato Fruitworms, Tomato Pinworms, Wasps, Waterbugs, Weevils, Whiteflies