Dutton-Lainson 6354 4 ft Roller Bunks, Black
D-L roller bunks provide a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to upgrade bunk-style trailers to rollers. Two different designs are available- original or deluxe. Both feature "2 compound" rollers with a durable, wear-resistant inner surface and a soft, boat-cushioning outer surface.
The rated capacity is based on having good contact with all of the rollers, and a reasonably even distribution of weight on the rollers. Rollers must be in contact with straight sections of the boat hull. It is critical to avoid a very large load on the first set of rollers during the unloading and loading process. The boat should float at least part way onto the trailer before contacting rollers, so that all of its weight is not concentrated on the first set of rollers. A concentrated load can crush a single set of rollers, with the potential for damage to the boat hull.
- Pair of 4' Dutton-Lainson® original design roller bunks
- For boats weighing up to 2,500 lbs.
- Heavy 14 gauge steel construction
- 10 rubber rollers (five pairs) on each bunk
- Powder coated black finish
- Each set of rollers has some wobble capabilities (up to roughly 10 degrees), providing some self-alignment with the boat hull
- Attach directly to vertically-mounted 2 x 4 bunk boards or existing mounting brackets, or mount with model 6356 brackets
- Made in the U.S.A.