Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
Included: blower, cast iron legs with ash drawer, top air deflector, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
▪ Up to 10 hours burn time
▪ Up to 20" logs
▪ 3.3 ft³ firebox
▪ Heavy duty 5/16" steel top reinforced with C-Cast heat shield
▪ EPA certified
▪ Proudly made in Canada
▪ Limited lifetime warranty
▪ Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)||Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Recommended heating area(9)||900 - 2,300 ft²||Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Overall firebox volume||3.3 ft³||Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||7 1/2"|
|EPA loading volume||2.67 ft³||Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||12 1/8"|
|Maximum burn time(9)||10 h||Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||90,000 BTU/h (26.4 kW)||Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||15,841 BTU/h (4.64 kW)||Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||57,041 BTU/h (16.72 kW)||Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||71.1 %||Door opening size (Width)||16"|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||76.6 %||Door opening size (Height)||10 3/4"|
|Optimum efficiency(1) (2)||78 %||Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(8)||74 %||Glass surface - W x H||14 5/8" x 11 3/4"|
|Average particulate emission rate(3)||0.95 g/h||Firebox size (Width)||19"|
|Average CO(10)||61.3 g/h||Firebox size (Height)||14 1/8"|
|Size||Extra Large||Firebox size (Depth)||21"|
|Maximum log length||20"||Log positioning||Loading over depth|
|Shipping weight||436 lb (198 kg)||Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Overall dimension (Width)||24 1/4"||Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8"||High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||32 3/8"||Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime||USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes||Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake||USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||100 CFM included||Steel thickness-body||3/16"|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)||Steel thickness-top||5/16"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.