DeWALT 15 Amp Corded 8-1/4 in. Compact Jobsite Tablesaw with Bonus Compact Table Saw Stand
Maximized for accuracy and capacity this 8-1/4 in. table saw includes on-board storage for blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick. The powerful DEWALT 15 Amp, 5800 RPM motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack and pinion fence allow for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4x8 sheet goods. For a limited time get a bonus Compact Table Saw Stand with purchase.
- Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24.5 in. of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the on position
- Blade brake
- On-board storage for guard, fence, wrenches and miter gauge
- Metal roll cage base for jobsite durability
- Site-pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding
- DW7451 - heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- DW7451 - support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- DW7451 - designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, DCS7485 60-Volt table saw and DW745 compact table saw
- DW7451 - lightweight for easy storage and transport
- DW7451 - backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- DW7451 - folds flat for easy handling
DEWALT GUARANTEED TOUGH
DEWALT power tools are made to live on the jobsite. That is where they are tested, and if there is a problem, it’s where we solve it.
Powerful 15 Amp Motor
The powerful 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor allows users to complete a majority of applications.
3-Year limited warranty, 1 year free service and 90-day money back guarantee.
Rack and Pinion Fence
The rack and pinion fence allows for fast, easy adjustment and provides the capacity to rip 4x8 sheet goods.
Convenient On-Board Storage
Easily store guard, fence, wrenches and miter gauge.
Power-loss reset helps prevent accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the on position.
24-1/2 in. of Rip Capacity
The DWE7485 has a 24-1/2 in. rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets.