We offer different courier options.
In Store Pick Up
This product is available in store for pick up.
Gear Aid Freesole Shoe & Boot Repair
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole® by Gear Aid® offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urtehane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
• Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
• Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
• Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
• Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
• Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
• High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
• Dries clear or add Color Sync™ colorant for black repairs
• Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe
boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
• 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead)
• With Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator combo, 1 oz. tube seal seams about 288"
• Freesole cures by reacting to the humidity in the air
• 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240
• Made in USA