Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
Hauling some yard waste to the city dump? Taking the family camping for the weekend? Pulling some heavy-duty equipment around the farm? If you own more than one trailer, you know what a hassle it can be switching back and forth between ball mounts and keeping track of which ball mount fits which coupler. CURT has made things simple with the multi-ball mount with tow hook. This all-in-one ball mount behemoth features three trailer balls with three different ball diameters and a tow hook for recovery towing. It allows you to easily accommodate multiple trailers and coupler sizes and fits any trailer hitch with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening.
For whatever trailer you are towing on any given day, the multi-ball mount makes it easy to hitch up and go. With three trailer balls on one shank, simply rotate the ball mount to the correct size ball, insert a hitch pin and you are ready to couple your trailer. There is no need to switch and store multiple ball mounts or to mount and torque different size trailer balls.
The tow hook and all three trailer balls on the multi-ball mount are welded onto a solid steel shank, giving them a strong foundation and eliminating the possibility of coming loose or being stolen. The 1-7/8" trailer ball offers a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 350 lbs. The 2" ball has a GTW capacity up to 5,000 lbs. and a TW rating of 500 lbs. The 2-5/16" ball can tow up to 10,000 lbs. of GTW and 1,000 lbs. of TW. With the added tow hook, the multi-ball mount is also the perfect accessory for recovering stuck vehicles or straight-line pulling various loads. The tow hook's capacity is limited to the trailer hitch's capacity.
The CURT multi-ball mount comes with a durable black powder coat finish on the shank to help it withstand prolonged exposure to the elements, and it features two possible attachment lengths of 7" or 8-1/2".
• Features three welded trailer balls and a tow hook on a solid shank
• Allows for quick switching between trailer ball sizes
• Tow hook perfect for vehicle recovery towing applications
• Mounts on trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Fits 1-7/8", 2" or 2-5/16" couplers
• Tow hook limited to trailer hitch capacity
• Permanently attached trailer balls cannot be loosened or stolen
• Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
• Shank protected by a durable powder coat finish
• Trailer balls and hook feature a polished chrome-plated finish
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Hitch pin sold separately