Curt Mfg. Multi-Ball Mount (2-1/2" Hollow Shank, 1-7/8", 2" & 2-5/16" Black Balls)
If you own more than one trailer, you know what a hassle it can be switching back and forth between ball mounts and keeping track of which ball mount fits which coupler. CURT has made things simpler with the multi-tow ball mount. These ball mounts feature two or three trailer balls mounted onto a straight shank to accommodate various coupler sizes and loads.
This multi-ball ball mount features a 1-7/8", a 2" and a 2-5/16" ball. The 1-7/8" trailer ball can tow up 5,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 500 lbs. of tongue weight. The 2" ball can handle 10,000 lbs. of GTW and 1,000 lbs. of TW, and the 2-5/16" ball accepts loads up to 14,000 lbs. with 1,400 lbs. of TW. This multipurpose ball mount also features a dual-length option and has a hollow shank to accept an anti-rattle kit. All of our multi-use ball mounts come with a gloss black powder coat finish and a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" shank.
CURT multi-tow ball mounts are an obvious choice for anyone who tows more than one trailer on a regular basis. The multiple-ball design allows for quick changes between ball sizes without needing to install or own an entirely different ball mount. Because the balls are permanently welded to the shank, these ball mounts are also very secure, eliminating the possibility of a ball coming loose and deterring any potential theft.
• Features three welded trailer balls on a hollow shank
• Allows for quick switching between trailer ball sizes
• Mounts on trailer hitches with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
• Fits 1-7/8", 2" or 2-5/16" couplers
• Permanently attached trailer balls cannot be loosened or stolen
• Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
• Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Hitch pin sold separately