Use promocode SAVETEN to save 10% off your purchase 2/26/23-2/28/23 - Some exclusions apply
The CURT bolt-on ATV adapter is a multi-functional piece of equipment that helps make the most of your ATV. The adapter simply bolts onto the ATV tongue using the included hardware and provides a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount shank or some other towing accessory. The CURT bolt-on ATV adapter has a strap ring welded right onto its frame, providing a solid attachment point for a tow strap or rope, and it also features a stabilization plate that keeps the adapter and subsequent load from swaying and swiveling during travel. It is made from quality steel and is welded together with precision. We coat the CURT ATV ball mount adapter in a gloss black powder coat finish to ensure long-lasting prevention of rust, scratching, chipping and UV damage.
• Bolts onto ATV tongue to provide a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Features a no-swivel design for solid coupling
• Welded D-ring accepts tow straps or hooks
• Protected by a durable powder coat finish
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Patent #US8,915,514