Curt Electrical Adapter (4-Way Flat Vehicle To 6-Way Round Trailer)
There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicle's electrical system to a trailer's wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug.
For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicle's electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more.
This electrical adapter is designed to adapt a 4-way flat vehicle socket to fit a 6-way round trailer plug. It features strong diecast metal construction and requires some splicing. All CURT wiring and electrical products come with a one-year limited warranty to give you the assurance you need to tow with confidence.
- Adapts a 4-way flat vehicle socket to fit 6-way round trailer plugs
- 6-way connects tail, brake, turn signals, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Constructed from durable die-cast metal
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Some manual wiring required
- Shipping Weight0.700
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Part Type4-Way Electrical Adapter
- ProductElectrical Adapter