Cub Cadet ZTX5 60 Ultima Series ZTX
Out of stock
Oops ~ Sold Out
Does Not Ship To:
- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Equipped with a powerful 24 HP Kawasaki® FR730 V-Twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 8.5 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Four-year/500 hour product warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on the frame and fabricated deck shell give you peace-of-mind
- Ideal for 4-10 acres with slightly rolling hills and several obstacles
- Comfort – Cut comfortably with an automotive-inspired, fully adjustable premium 24 in. high back seat with independent suspension, cushioned armrests, ball-bearing seat slide and advanced polymer seat isolators.
- AeroForce Max™ - Robotically welded 10-gauge 60-inch AeroForce Max™ fabricated deck with side, top and leading-edge reinforcements and maintenance free spindles that will stand up to years of abuse while delivering a consistent, professional grade quality of cut.
- Versatility – Independent suspension caster wheels that deliver a smooth ride with less vibration on challenging mowing terrains.