Attwood 8806LPG2 EPA/CARB Certified Fuel Tank w/Gauge – 6 Gallon
Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE / EVOH material as found in automotive fuel systems. Attood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low - restriction, high - flow fuel cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions. Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces wear on fuel pumps improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.
- Multi-layer co-extruded HDPE/EVOP tank material prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and money; robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel systems
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss; Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank
- High strength universal pick up tube with standard 1/4 in. NPT fuel fitting, compatible with Attwood's new universal sprayless connector (8838US6) and all other standard fuel fittings
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance in severe conditions
- Includes impact-resistant, high-visibility UV protected fuel gauge designed to resist fuel slosh and lens scratching that make traditional fuel gauges difficult to read