Attwood 8803LP2 EPA/CARB Certified Fuel Tank – 3 Gallon
Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE / EVOH material as found in automotive fuel systems. Attood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low - restriction, high - flow fuel cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions. Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces wear on fuel pumps improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.
- Automotive Grade multi - layer Co - extruded HDPE / EVOP tank material prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and money
- Robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel systems
- Exclusive no - joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance in severe conditions
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss.
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank.
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4" NPT fuel fitting. UV and Ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels