Attwood 14230-3 Battery Selector Switch
Dial in the exact power level you need. Single-pole, triple-throw switch has four connection modes: battery 1, battery 2, both batteries in parallel, or both off. Rugged build of Bakelite, copper, and solid brass stands up to tough marine conditions. Attwood Corporation has been an award-winning leader in engineering, testing, and manufacturing the highest quality marine products for over 100 years. We deliver safe and reliable lighting, fuel systems, water systems, seating & pedestals, swim ladders, custom upholstery, and general marine accessories that are easy to install and meet regulatory compliance.
- Versatile; use for 6-volt to 32-volt D.C. (direct current) systems
- Rated for 300 amps continuous use at 6 volts and 150 amps continuous use at 12 volts
- Includes an automatic alternator field circuit disconnect to prevent surges?and so, protect your valuable boat electronics
- Rugged build features Bakelite housing, copper washers, and solid brass terminals and nuts
- Attwood products are both compatible and reliable, engineered and built with a never-fail attitude