Eskimo Propane Quantum 10" 40cc Auger
The 10” HC40™ propane ice auger weighs only 33 pounds. Featuring a clean burning, 40cc 4-cycle engine with minimal emissions, this ice auger is easy to use and easy to store. With an auto prime fuel system, it runs on readily available 1 lb. propane cylinder, and easily connects with a Quick-Release bottle holder. Designed with a Quantum™ Cutting System, your high-compression propane auger will last longer and hold its edge in dirty ice. Designed for chasing big fish, the HC40 10” propane ice auger is a powerful addition to your ice fishing gear.
• This clean-burning high compression engine is optimized to take full advantage of high octane propane fuel, packing more power into a lighter package, and giving you enough power to turn either an 8” or 10” auger with minimal weight added to the unit.
• The HC40 runs on readily available 1lb. propane cylinders, and a quick-release bottle holder allows you to easily disconnect and replace your fuel supply
• No need to worry about gummed up carburetors.
• No more need to prime the engine before startup, just flip the switch to ON to begin drilling
• The Quantum auger is ideal for re-drilling holes with its unique centering ring, and Quantum blades last longer than competitor blades and hold their edge in dirty ice
• Eskimo is the only ice auger line using sealed ball bearings instead of bushings
• Blade Protector extends the life of the blade (Included)