This product qualifies for free shipping.
We offer different courier options.
In Store Pick Up
This product is available in store for pick up.
Eskimo Propane Quantum 10" 40cc Auger
The 10” HC40™ propane ice auger weighs only 33 pounds. Featuring a clean burning, 40cc 4-cycle engine with minimal emissions, this ice auger is easy to use and easy to store. With an auto prime fuel system, it runs on readily available 1 lb. propane cylinder, and easily connects with a Quick-Release bottle holder. Designed with a Quantum™ Cutting System, your high-compression propane auger will last longer and hold its edge in dirty ice. Designed for chasing big fish, the HC40 10” propane ice auger is a powerful addition to your ice fishing gear.
• This clean-burning high compression engine is optimized to take full advantage of high octane propane fuel, packing more power into a lighter package, and giving you enough power to turn either an 8” or 10” auger with minimal weight added to the unit.
• The HC40 runs on readily available 1lb. propane cylinders, and a quick-release bottle holder allows you to easily disconnect and replace your fuel supply
• No need to worry about gummed up carburetors.
• No more need to prime the engine before startup, just flip the switch to ON to begin drilling
• The Quantum auger is ideal for re-drilling holes with its unique centering ring, and Quantum blades last longer than competitor blades and hold their edge in dirty ice
• Eskimo is the only ice auger line using sealed ball bearings instead of bushings
• Blade Protector extends the life of the blade (Included)