This product qualifies for free shipping.
We offer different courier options.
In Store Pick Up
This product is available in store for pick up.
Ardisam Eskimo Ice Auger 33cc 8" StingRay
The Eskimo® Stingray™ has all of the features you need in an ice auger while being easy on the wallet. It is rugged, dependable, and has fast-cutting Quantum™ Blades, ideal for re-drilling holes with its unique centering ring. The Stingray’s comfortable handles are covered in foam to absorb vibration and its primer button allows for quick response starting. The Stingray is powered by a reliable 33cc Viper® Engine that starts in the coldest of weather. At 28 lbs, the Stingray is Eskimo’s lightest auger, yet it has the power to drill out an 8” hole quickly and easily.
• The Quantum auger is ideal for re-drilling holes with its unique centering ring, and Quantum blades last longer than competitor blades and hold their edge in dirty ice
• Eskimo is the only ice auger line using sealed ball bearings instead of bushings
• This cold-weather tested engine features a primer button for quick response starting, and a muffler guard to protect you from hot areas. A mitten-grip recoil allows you to start the engine while keeping your hands warm, and a see-through gas tank allows you to easily track your fuel level
• These handlebars are covered in foam to absorb vibration, and a fingertip throttle trigger gives you precise power control
• Blade protector extends the life of the blade (Included)