We offer different courier options.
In Store Pick Up
This product is available in store for pick up.
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3” Paring Knife
The Chicago Cutlery The Walnut Tradition® Knife collection features the classic styling of beautiful wood handles. Our exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology stays sharper longer and is easy to resharpen. High-carbon stainless steel blades resist stains and rust for lasting beauty. Triple compression brass rivets hold the handles securely to blade for safety and stability.
• Walnut Tradition 3” Paring Knife
• Brass Triple Rivets securely fasten handle to tang for safety and stability
• Full metal tang provides added strength, balance, and control
• Contoured handles for comfort
• Stamped design
• Exclusive 25 Degree Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
• Sharpened for precision cutting
• High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blades: Stronger, harder blade resists stains, rust, and pitting
• Hand washing recommended
• Full Lifetime Warranty