United States Stove Company Wood Circulator
MFG #: BEC95
SKU #: 4840010
Product Rating & Reviews
The BEC95 is more efficient and a cleaner burning wood circulator than most others in the market. It offers a trouble-free operating system that is thermostatically controlled, easy access ash pan and a lift top auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
•This is a WOOD burning stove ONLY!!!
• Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and a more complete combustion
• Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
• Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
• EPA exempt
• Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
• Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
• Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
• Flue collar size: 6"
• Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
• Not available for sale in WA and CA
• UPC: 012685095097
Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft.
Log Length 24"
BTUs Up to 110,000
Depth w/blower 26"
Depth w/o blower 21.25"
Weight 256 lbs