U S Stove Multi-Fuel w/Legs
MFG #: 6041HF
SKU #: 2901725
Product Rating & Reviews
The 6041HF multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
• 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
• Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just the touch of a button
• Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
• Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
• Removable ash pan
• New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
• Air wash glass
• Large viewing window
• 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
• Approved for mobile and modular homes
• Available for sale in Washington and California states
Heating Capacity: Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft.
Fuel Capacity: 60 lbs.
BTUs: Up to 52,000
Weight: 309 lbs.