Century Wheel Charger Starter Fleet Grade
Charges 6, 12 and 24-Volt maintenance free, conventional wet, deep cycle, AGM/VRLA and Gel batteries used in cars, trucks, farm equipment, RV boats and commercial applications. Charges automotive batteries in 1 to 3 hours. Heavy duty insulated clamp s grip securely on all batteries and safely store on clamp holders.
• Large, easy to read 3 ammeter and voltmeter help monitor charging progress and identify problem battery conditions
• Two hour timer with hold position for longer charges
• 6' 6-Gauge copper output cables
• 225 Amp 12-Volt engine start helps start stubborn motors
• 160 Amp start/60 Amp high 6-Volt charge settings
• Not for sale in California or Oregon